By registering to this website and attending our events, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
1. IronLAN reserves the right to refuse entry to any event.
2. Smoking will be permitted in designated areas as directed by IronLAN Admins.
3. No illegal substances are permitted at any of our events.
4. Purchase and consumption of alcohol is permitted at our events, for responsible adults (18+) only. Should you cause any damage during your drinking sessions/games - You will be invoiced for this.
5. You agree that IronLAN and its Admins cannot be held responsible for any claims, liabilities, actions, loss or damage to property or persons apart from any claims caused by the negligence of IronLAN and its Admins.
6. IronLAN Admins reserve the right to ask a person to leave the event if their behaviour is found to be disruptive. Disruptive behaviour is considered but not limited to the following: Intentionally or unintentionally causing damage to another's system (We suggest that nobody touches anyone else's equipment in the first place, thus limiting this risk). Damaging someone else's equipment/property, causing damage to the venue or the equipment there (this includes any actions that could prevent IronLAN from hosting another event at the venue) and/or failing to comply with the wishes of IronLAN Admin and/or venue owner's staff. (You will be held responsible for repayment to IronLAN of any monies paid by IronLAN to the venue owners or any other persons for the repair/replacement of any equipment/property damaged by you). IronLAN Admins can and will expel any attendee for any breach of these Terms and Conditions. (Without any reimbursement of fees paid).
7. In any of the events run by IronLAN, cheating in any way shape or form is deemed unacceptable and attendees found to be cheating will be asked to leave the event (without any reimbursement of entry fees). Cheating is considered but not limited to any of the following: Use of any code or script that causes the player to have an unfair advantage over the rest. All cheating cases will be considered and decided on by IronLAN admins.
8. All attendees agree to familiarise themselves with any emergency procedures and/or equipment locations and its operating instructions. In addition you should familiarise yourself with the location of any emergency exits provided.
9. Viruses are common at LANs. IronLAN Admins will not be held responsible for damage caused by viruses. It is the attendee's responsibility to provide their own Anti-Virus Software. There are numerous free Anti-Virus softwares available. Attendees should ensure their equipment is free of viruses prior to connecting to the IronLAN Network. Should you be found to be the source of a virus outbreak you may be asked to leave or expelled from future events. (without any reimbursement of entry fees).
10. Network Traffic Disclaimer: Under current legislation the event organisers are liable for providing a means to transfer illegal data. Illegal data includes but is not limited to all pirated software, pornographic images/software, and viruses. When you book to attend our events it is taken that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and that you will NOT bring illegal software, or seek to transfer/copy any across our network. The mere action of you booking and attending an event indemnifies IronLAN and you will be individually responsible for your own actions should you choose to ignore these terms and conditions.
11. In accordance with the Network Traffic Disclaimer (above) anyone found to have open or accessible shares on their computers will be asked to password protect or remove the share. Refusal to do so shall be grounds for instant dismissal from the event (without any reimbursement of entry fees).
12. IronLAN reserves the right to change, add or alter these terms and conditions at anytime without notice.
13. IronLAN's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into
14. Should the need arise for IronLAN to cancel an event for any reason, all IronLAN ticket sales will be refunded in full, where an alternative date can't be established
By purchasing a ticket to our event, you agree to the general Terms and Conditions of IronLAN.
Should IronLAN require to cancel the event, attendees will be entitled to a full refund of their event ticket purchase. Other costs such as pre-booked travel and accommodation will not be reimbursed.
Attendee lead cancellations (i.e. changes of plans) are rewarded at 100% refund if 1 month or more before the event start date. Cancellations after this time frame will be subject to a £5 administration fee.